Friday, February 1, 2008

Tummy Trouble at the Greene House!


Yep, we got tummy trouble. Myla got sick Tuesday night and threw up in the car. I was hoping it was that she ate something bad or ate too fast or something. But then during that night she threw up several times. Wednesday night Miranda started saying her tummy hurt, and threw up early Thursday morning and then more during the day, while Myla continued the same. Now it's Friday morning and Maci is throwing up. Molli said she was feeling nauseated and wouldn't eat breakfast this morning so I kept her home too, just in case.

That's 3, maybe 4 out of 8 . . . I assume more to follow.

I have heard that LOTS of people in B/CS have this same bug. Myla's entire class at Mother's Day Out was out AND her teacher on Wednesday. It must be VERY contagious!

So . . . if you haven't been infested by this stomach virus, stay on guard and wash your hands alot!

I'm hoping I get to go to church on Sunday! Matt and I are both on nursery duty that evening which makes me nervous.

Please add our family to your prayer lists for a miraculous recovery - or at least for it to be contained to the three who already have it.

Hope to see you all soon!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Give Maci, Miranda, Myla, and possibly Molly hugs for me, and tell them I am praying they feel better. I am praying for the rest of y'all also.

Dani

Mindi said...

Hi Dani!!

We are praying for our favorite Thaxtons too!!

Have a great weekend and kiss the kiddies for me!

Mindi

p.s. I love how your comment says it's from "Dani" now and not "Nicole!"

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I am praying that everyone gets better and no one else catches it...especially not the momma!!

Mindi said...

Amen sister! Myla and Miranda are better, Maci seems better too but now Molli is throwing up. I guess Marshall will be next - and it might miss Monica this time - she is gone spending the night with a friend. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy will stay well!!

Melodi said...

That can't be fun, I hate it when my family gets sick cuz it spreads all around the family... That's when I decide to conviently disappear from the house. But I guess you would know what it's like to have lots of people in your family and then the sickness gets around to everyone.