Sunday, October 28, 2007

My First Blog Entry!

OK, so I had to join the "LH BlogMania."

Ummm . . . not sure where to start so here's a little bit about us:

I'm Mindi, my hubby is Matt. We have lived in CS since July '01 and joined LH around summer/fall '03. We have six kids: Monica (15), Maci (13), Molli (10), Marshall (7), Miranda (3), and Myla (1).

Here come the questions, and here are the answers:

No, we are not Catholic or Mormon. Yes, we know what causes that. Yes, they are all "mine." No, we don't homeschool. And I'm not sure how to answer the "How do you do it?" so I usually answer "One day at a time." What do people want to know with that question, anyway? A detailed schedule? My formula for creating more hours in the day, or reproducing myself?

We also have an optometry clinic (Greene Eyes) as we are both optometrists. I am mostly a SAHM but on the two days a week when my babies go to Mother's Day Out, I usually go in and see a few patients.

OK, that's enough for my first post and I've already had two kids ask to borrow the computer!!

Someone post so I know someone read this!!

Mindi

4 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Yay! I'll read your blog super woman.

You make me laugh...

Heather

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Yeah, I am glad you are blogging.
I so enjoy Miranda in Cubbies and I am still laughing about how you tried to make her hair look crazy tonight and it just looks the same!!!

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sdfs said...

I'm reading! I have Myla in the preschool and I just LOVE her!! She is SO sweet and gives the bests hugs! And Matt has worked in our room a few times and I've enjoyed chatting with him!!