Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend Update with Mindi Greene


I realize that there are probably hundreds of people out there who read my blog posts and think, Wow, I wonder what is going on now with _____________


If you have been with me since the beginning of my blog - here's a follow up!


Dryer Balls: One is lost and the other one is in the baby's toy basket. I was just thinking about them - not sure when they stopped living in the dryer. So I hunted around and found one. Maybe today I'll find number two. I did actually like them - I should find them!


Working Out: It's great!!! I have been every day this week. I missed last Saturday and Sunday but have hit every weekday, I think. I like Body Pump at 6:00 a.m. Mondays and Wednesday, and random BodyCombats and Jams when my schedule allows. And yes, sometimes I do still have to settle for the treadmills and elliptical trainers.


Dieting: Doing well there - hovering at around a 6 lb weight loss after two and a half weeks. Go Mindi!


Is Someone In My House Still Sick?: Yes. Now it's Myla. Low-grade fever off and on and an unbelievably runny nose. I think she has a sore throat too because she won't eat. And she's cutting about seven teeth. On top of all this fun, Miranda laid down for her nap saying, "Mom, I don't feel good. I'm sick." I hope she was just tired . . . but she hasn't been sick in a few weeks. It's probably her turn.


Excellent Wife-ing: It's hard for me to judge that! But I have read my assignment for Sunday night and done my Bible studying three of the days this week (I'll make it four when I read today). I definitely have room to improve but I'm getting better.

Cold Weather: Yep, it's still cold. I heard rumors of warmer weather and sunshine later this weekend. I have my fire going, though, and I love it!!
Wii Love Wii!: Yes, we do!!! Wii Love Wii! How 'Bout You?? Wii haven't been playing as often as we were though. Well, Marshall has but Matt and I haven't. If Wii ever get Guitar Hero then I will be playing non-stop!!
Huckabee: He's GREAT!! I'm still having high hopes for him. Go check out his website and learn more about Mike!! And if you see Myla at church (or anywhere else), ask her, "Myla, who are you going to vote for for President?" To which she will grin and say, "Huck-Bee!" SO cute!

OK, that's all for now!!!


Have a good weekend, everyone!!




1 comment:

Dani said...

It was great to talk to you today. When I got off the phone with you, was Miranda sick? Do you really hit the gym at 6:00 am? You go, girl!!!

Miss y'all,
Dani